See the many offerings of Oahu, from the South to the North Shore, on this 120-mile trip around the island. The tour includes a visit to the Waimea Valley and the Dole Pineapple Plantation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- • Pickup is available from select hotels in Waikiki. • Please select the location nearest your hotel. • If you are staying outside the Waikiki area, please meet at the Ala Moana Hotel. • If you aren't sure which pickup location to select, please contact 1-800-622-3011 or email email@example.com.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Change of clothes
- Face mask or protective covering
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Oahu and Maui guests are required to present their proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test with their valid government photo ID to match
- The mask mandate for the State of Hawaii is applicable at all times except when eating or drinking
- Please note that eating or drinking is not permitted on the vehicle
- Please contact the supplier 7 days before your tour for disability requests and special requests