From Waikiki: Pearl Harbor Tour with USS Arizona Memorial
Pickup includedYour hotel in Waikiki.
- Learn the history of American involvement in WWII
- Take a boat tour around the USS Arizona Memorial
- See real footage of the attack on Pearl Harbor
- Explore the USS Missouri, known as the Mighty Mo, with an expert guide
- Visit the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
USS Arizona Memorial (sightseeing)
USS Missouri (sightseeing)
National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific (sightseeing)
Head over the Admiral Clarey Bridge and drive by the USS Oklahoma Memorial on your way to the Battleship Missouri. Enjoy a guided tour of the ship, led by an expert docent.
Then drive up to National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, known as the Punchbowl. This cemetery is inside a volcanic crater and commemorates those who fell during the war. You’ll be dropped off back in downtown Waikiki at the end of the tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit to WWII Valor in the Pacific
- Guided tour of Battleship Missouri
- Movie and boat tour ticket around the USS Arizona Memorial
- Access to the National Memorial Cemetery
- Bag storage ($5 per item)
- Food and drinks