Learn all about both Dublin and Ireland's past on a part-sightseeing, part-pub tour. Throughout your guided tour, you will visit a different pub every 20-40 minutes, learning more about Irish culture and history with visits to important sights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Your guide will meet you in the hotel lobby 5-10 minutes before the tour start time. Your hotel must be within the city center proper.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Bring an umbrella and/or a raincoat (it is Ireland after all)
- This tour is suitable for all ages
- Travelers with mobility issues can be accommodated, the tour is well-paced and combines walking with pub breaks
- Children (16 years old and younger) can join for free, accompanied by an adult