Discover the best things to see and do in Nuremberg and work out the best course for your journey with this self-guided audio tour of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Relax on a self-paced tour with no disturbance from tour guides or other tourists
- Only visit the attractions you actually want to see
- Take a break, chat with locals, pop into a café or shop whenever you want
- Self-guided walking audio files
- Map of the tour
- Audio device
- Entrance fees
- Food or drinks
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
There is no set meeting point or time. Once downloaded, you can listen to the guide whenever you want.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Your audio-guide will be available to download immediately after booking.
- It is recommended to bring comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunscreen, and warm clothing.
- Please note this is an audio tour, no physical guide will accompany you.