Drive-by and stop to explore Nuremberg’s most famous and picturesque landmarks and learn about the city’s history aboard a guided hop-on hop-off double-decker bus tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Start the tour at the 1st stop located next to the main train station (Hauptbahnhof). You can also board the bus at any of the other 6 stops along the route: 1. Hauptbahnhof 2. Hauptmarkt/Altstadt 3. Kaiserburg 4. Johannisfriedhof 5. Justizpalast/Memorium 6. KongresshalleOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks
- Alcohol and drugs