Discover the medieval history of Nuremberg on this 1.5-hour guided tour. Admire the beautiful Nuremberg Castle as well as the different parts of the old town and listen to stories about the life of Albrecht Dürer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the Burgfreiung (viewing platform) at Nuremberg Castle. The tour guide will wait for you with a sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The minimum number of participants for this tour is 10 people.
- Please note that the tour is not suitable for wheelchair users.