Explore the counterculture of New York’s Greenwich Village on a 2-hour walking tour, and discover where legendary artists, such as Jimi Hendrix, Bob Dylan, and Edgar Allan Poe used to hang out. Learn about the rise of gay rights, café society, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes