Departing from the cruise ship terminal, ride the hop-on hop-off bus to the Duck Island water taxi. Spend as long as you like on the island — a little snorkeling paradise with pristine waters just off the coast of Noumea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- from first activation
- Instant confirmation
- English, French
- Snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of Duck Island
- Explore Noumea via the hop-on hop-off bus
- Visit popular locations like Lemon Bay
- Spend the day as you wish
- Full hop-on hop-off and Duck Island water taxi tour
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Snorkel equipment (available to rent)
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
You'll find the company LYVAI at the cruise ship terminal: Rue Jules Ferry, Noumea 98800, Nouvelle-Calédonie. Most of the cruise ships do not dock directly at this terminal. If your ship arrives at the deep water container terminal, please use the free shuttle buses, running every 5-10 minutes from your ship to the cruise ship terminal.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Water shoes
- Snorkeling gear
Know before you go
- The water taxi is not wheelchair accessible.
- We recommend bringing water shoes.
- When snorkeling, never touch or even step onto the fragile corals.