Journey to the tip of the North Island and uncover a region of rich Māori tradition along the way on an amazing full-day tour from Paihia. Travel along the sand-swept shores of Ninety Mile Beach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Fullers GreatSightsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Bring a change of clothes for sandboarding
- There are morning and afternoon tea stops to purchase food and drinks at your own expense
- You are welcome to bring a water bottle, additional snacks and non-alcoholic drinks to consume throughout the day
- Travel on Ninety Mile Beach and sandboarding is subject to tides and weather conditions