Set off in a hot air balloon at dawn in the Avon Valley, close to Perth, and enjoy the peaceful adventure of floating in the wind. Take in the views on a flight over the farmland of Western Australia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet at the rear entrance of the Farmers Home Hotel, which is also the DOME cafe, in Northam. The best parking is in the Bernard Park lot at the rear of the hotel and next to the Information Centre.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- Flights are canceled if the weather is not suitable
- Flights can be rescheduled if minimum numbers are not reached. Dates will always be coordinated with you