Fall in love with pasteis de nata (Portuguese custard tarts) during this cooking class at a local Porto home. Follow a grandma’s recipe and enjoy what you make together at the table.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Your host’s home is just 10 minutes away by car from Porto city center. It’s recommended to use Bolt, FREE NOW, or Uber for a fast ride. If you’re traveling with more than two people, it is the cheapest and fastest way. If you have your own car, there are free parking spots in the street. If traveling by bus from Bolhão, you can take bus 800 or 801 that stops just across the street from the house (direct 20-minute ride). Keep in mind that you can only buy the ticket inside the bus with coins. If traveling by metro from Trindade Station, you can take the Orange Metro Line (direct 30-minute ride) and leave at the Fânzeres stop, after which it takes about a 10-minute walk (700 meters) to reach the house.Open in Google Maps ⟶