Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey at your own pace with a guided tour on your phone. Discover tales of knights and pilgrims within the castle and stare out to sea.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- French, English
Select participants and date
Please install the VoiceMap mobile app and use the code provided on your confirmation ticket before you leave for the Abbey. This is a self-guided audio tour, so there is no guide to meet for this activity. When you enter Mont Saint-Michel, please walk past the second gate and after the Mere Poulard restaurant take the steps immediately on your right. Then, as you get to the battlements, turn left and keep walking straight until you see the steps leading to the Abbey. If you have already purchased your ticket online, please enter the Abbey and pass the first gate, where your tickets will be checked. Then start the audio. If you haven't bought your tickets yet, turn right as you enter the Abbey, buy your tickets, show them for entry, then start the audio.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- This activity does not include entry to the Abbey
- The tour uses a mobile app, so you will need to download the app and then use the voucher code provided to download the tour
- This tour is only available in English and French at this time
- Please check opening times and entry fees for the Abbey before planning your tour. You can listen to the audio whenever you like using the virtual option at home