Enjoy amazing views of the mighty Atlantic Fleet while cruising along the Elizabeth River during a lunch aboard the newly renovated Spirit of Norfolk. With a casual yet festive atmosphere, this 2-hour cruise is ideal for an outing with family or friends!
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Your tour departs from the Otter Berth, located next to the Waterside Mall in downtown Norfolk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Dress: dressy-casual attire. No jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, t-shirts, gym shoes, or flip-flops are worn on the cruise.
- All interior areas of our ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only.
- Groups of 15 or more are non-refundable once confirmed. Changes can be made on group bookings up to 2 weeks in advance at the local supplier's
- In order to guarantee that your group can be seated together, please make sure to make just one reservation for your entire party. If members of your group make separate reservations, the activity provider cannot guarantee that you will be seated together.