Escape the crowds and try one of the world’s fastest and most popular new sports, Stand Up Paddle! The hidden flat water lagoons are ideal for learning or for cruising the shallows and viewing the local wildlife at the spectacular Double Island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- The J Noosa has all day parking and is the best option from Sunshine Coast.
- Small group
- Limited to 11 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Children must be over the age of 7 years and accompanied by a full paying adult.
- Adult rates apply for all guests.
- Children aged 4-7 years are permitted on the tour if it is deemed suitable (a child/infant safety seat will be required).
- Prior to departure, the staff must be informed of all health/medical conditions and these must be detailed when completing participant declaration.
- Participants must not engage in an activity if they have any injury, disability, medical or health condition that may increase the likelihood of their being injured unless the staff has been made aware of the condition and have authorized and agreed for the guest to participate.
- Participants must be able to swim competently.
- Please reconfirm booking 24-48 hours in advance, to be informed of any time change due to weather or beach conditions.
- Departure times vary daily due to the changing tides.