From the ranch, you will be taken on a 1.5-hour guided horseback riding tour through the 'Cunucu' or Aruban countryside free of streets and traffic. You guide will take you through where the donkeys, iguanas, parakeets and other animals live.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Dutch
- Pickup included
- Please wait outside the lobby of your hotel. Cruise ship passengers please wait by the ice machine outside the food mart of the gas station across the street from the security gate. Please confirm your pick up time by e-mail or call 297-6995492. Pick up starts 15 to 40 minutes prior to tour departure.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Long pants
- Closed-toe shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Bring your sunscreen
- Long pants/ leggings and sneakers recommended
- Not suitable for the disabled, individuals with back problems or pregnant women
- Popular ride for all skill levels, for the young and young at heart