Learn the history of Famagusta and life in Cyprus today as you cross the mountains and Mesaoria plain. Visit the largest Roman amphitheater on the island and discover a ghost town abandoned in 1974.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Turkish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel in Nicosia.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note that your passport will be required if you are traveling from the south of Cyprus