2.5-Hour Segway Tour to Nice & Villefranche-sur-MerProduct ID: 48529
From $80 per personBook now
- Discover the beauty of the French Riviera from the comfort of a Segway
- Glide along the seafront from Nice to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- Enjoy some free time to look at the Cocteau paintings in the chapel of St. Pierre
- Travel along the famous Promenade des Anglais
- See the unique fishing boats in Nice Port
Meet with your guide and small group of no more than 7 people for a short training session on how to operate your personal transporter. Then, set off along the picturesque Promenade des Anglais, heading for the Rauba - Capéu lookout (in Nice dialect, "Where Hats Fly Away").
Hear historical anecdotes of the areas you see. Your guide can also take souvenir photos of you on your Segway during short breaks. Admire the busy Port of Nice, and see the unique fishing boats called "Les Pointus." Continue along the coast road, enjoying the sea breeze and sky-blue waters as you travel the gently rolling terrain towards Villefranche-sur-Mer.
Upon arrival in the idyllic waterfront town, discover the medieval Citadel and narrow streets. Enjoy approximately 20 minutes of free time to take photos of the impressive harbor, see the Jean Cocteau paintings in the chapel of Saint Pierre, or enjoy a snack at one of the many outdoor cafés (own expense).
Glide back to Nice, following a route that takes in the Golden Horn and medium Corniche. Marvel at the beauty of the landscape, and the sense of freedom the Segway gives you.
- 15-minute Segway training session before your departure
- Segway instructor and tour guide
- Rain coats if needed
Meet at the Mobilboard Nice agency, 2 Rue Halevy, 06000 Nice. The agency is behind the Meridien Hotel, on the corner of the Casino Rhul on the Promenade des Anglais (Open in Google Maps)
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• The minimum weight requirement is 100 pounds (45 kilograms), and the maximum weight allowed is 260 pounds (118 kilograms)
• This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or those with inner ear problems
• Flat shoes and casual clothes are recommended
• To book this tour for more than 8 people, please contact the supplier using the "Ask a question" link
Product ID: 48529