Live the history of Nice on a guided walking tour in the medieval old town known as Vieux-Nice. Learn about the city’s history from its Greek origins through the days of Italian governors.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 100 minutes - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- You can dress however you like, although some churches may refuse entry if you're wearing sandals or a baseball cap