See the sights of Nice on an eco-friendly guided Segway tour and explore the city's architecture, culture, history, and unique landscapes. Cruise along the Promenade and visit the flower market.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the local partner's shop on 2 Rue Halevy. The shop is just behind the Meridien Hotel, on the corner of the Casino Ruhl. Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled tour begins.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The minimum age for this tour is 14 years old. Please note that anyone under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- There is a minimum weight limit of 100 pounds (45 kilograms) and a maximum weight limit of 260 pounds (118 kilograms) to ride the Segway
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, and not recommended for people with inner ear problems
- Flat shoes and casual clothes are recommended
- To book this tour for more than 8 people, please contact the supplier using the "Ask a question" link