Explore the glamour of the French Riviera on a half-day tour of Monaco and its surrounding villages. With convenient departures from Cannes, Nice, and Monaco, you will also head for the hillside village of Eze and drive along the “Terrace of Monaco.”
What to Expect
Enjoy a half-day adventure in the glamorous French Riviera on a visit to the medieval hillside village of Eze and a guided tour of Monaco and Monte Carlo. Departing from Cannes, Nice, or Monaco, you will travel by luxury 8-seater minibus and explore the glitzy atmosphere of this trendy destination.
At the enchanting hillside village of Eze you will be rewarded with panoramic views of the French Riviera and Mediterranean Sea. You will also get the chance to visit the Fragonard perfume factory before driving through the village La Turbie. Also known as the "Terrace” of Monaco, due to the panoramic views of the Principality of Monaco, it is most notable for its Roman monument dating from 7 BC.
On arrival in Monaco, go to the old town, known as "The Rock," and admire the Prince Palace. You will arrive in time to see the Changing of the Guard just before Midday. Continue to the Cathedral, where you can pay homage to the Princes and Princesses of Monaco who are buried there and still have time to see the Oceanographic Museum and the Justice Palace.
End your thrilling tour at Monte Carlo, where you will see the Casino built by Garnier, the architect of the Opera Garnier in Paris. Look out too for the famous Hotel de Paris built in 1864, and the beautiful gardens. But for many, the highlight of the tour will be when your driver takes you for a spin around the road circuit of the Monaco Grand Prix.
- Transportation by air-conditioned 8-seater minivan
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Guided visit to a perfume factory
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks unless specified
What to Remember
• The changing of the guards only takes place at 11:50
• Monte Carlo's Casino is only open from the afternoon
• If you require wheelchair access, please leave a comment at time of booking
• Baby seats are required for infants. Please request at time of booking
• Pick-up at the pier from cruise ships is available
• Pick-ups and drop-offs are available from a variety of locations on request