Discover the wonders of the Gorges de Verdon, including the largest lake in the region, the Lake of Sainte-Croix on a full-day tour from Nice. Explore charming small villages including Castellane, Moustiers-Sainte-Marie, and many more top sights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, German
- Pickup included
- Please wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Your driver will hold a sign with your last name on it. If you are being picked up from a private address, your driver will meet you outside the front door.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Infant seats are available on request
- If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the tour is subject to rescheduling or cancellation
- The tour is also subject to cancellation in the event of logistical/mechanical issues outside the activity provider's control or sick staff (please have a time slot ready the next day if possible)
- Lavender season is from June to mid-July (and it can vary depending on the weather conditions)
- You will have free time at the lake. So, you can bring swimsuits and towels with you
- A minimum 4 people per boking is required