Enjoy a beautiful vineyard discovery and organic wine tasting at Bellet Castle by e-bike from Nice city center.
What to Expect
From Nice city center, you'll take the British promenade for 3 kilometers, then climb uphill for 30 minutes, and arrive on Bellet Hill, where the Greeks started producing wines even before the Romans. Discover the Bellet Castle domain with its original and old chapel built in the 17th century.
Visit the wines, production room, and cellars with a professional guide and finally taste the wines (white, rosé, and red) produced in-house by an organic process (no chemicals products used). After an hour visit, take your e-bike to go back to Nice city center and enjoy a fun but safe descent, where the most courageous can ride downhill up to 50 kilometers per hour.
- Bottle of water
- Tour guide
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up
- Entrance fee at the domain (20€ per person)
Know Before You Go
• Wear comfortable shoes (no open shoes) and sunglasses recommended
• Make sure your insurance policy covers you for biking (no need for specific insurance in France but public liability for damages)
• Not recommended for pregnant women or persons not in good physical condition (I.e. cardiac, obesity, asthmatic)
• Starting from 10:00am everyday all year round
• Accessible to everyone from 7 (on a child seat behind a parent) to 77-years-old