Set off on a half-day tour from Niagara Falls, Canada for an afternoon savoring local wine and beer. Go behind the scenes on a winery tour. Sample artisanal charcuterie.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off are available from hotels and Airbnbs located in Niagara Falls (Canada) or Niagara-on-the-Lake. Provide your accommodation details and the local operator will advise your exact pickup details with confirmation.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The Charcuterie platter is currently not offered due to provincial health requirements.
- Timings are estimates and the itinerary is subject to change.
- All breweries are currently closed. This tour visits 4 wineries at the time being
- The legal drinking age in Ontario is 19. Underage guests are welcome, but will not be permitted to participate in the wine or beer tastings.