Experience the awesome hydroelectric power of Niagara Falls on this guided day trip from the American to the Canadian side. See the Skylon Tower, Niagara Power Station, Floral Clock, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick up is offered pick up at hotels on both the USA and Canada sides of Niagara Falls. Guests must contact our office at 24 hours prior to departure date to confirm pick up time and location.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Visa, if required
- Luggage or large bags
- Mobility scooters
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Non-folding strollers
- Electric wheelchairs
Know before you go
- The tour picks up in Niagara Falls, USA and travels to Niagara Falls Canada
- Guests are traveling across an international border
- This activity takes place rain or shine
- The itinerary is subject to change based on attraction availability