Experience the natural beauty of Niagara Falls from different perspectives on a 4-hour private sightseeing tour. Enjoy a private pick-up from your local (US-side) hotel. Climb aboard the Maid of the Mist boat. End with a meal at the Hard Rock Cafe.
What to Expect
Following pick-up from your Niagara hotel (US side), take a private tour of Niagara Falls on the American side. Enjoy many different views of the waterfall and experience a powerful sight to remember.
Board the Maid of the Mist boat for an exciting ride around Niagara Falls. Feel the thunderous power of the water and the mist on your face. A light poncho will be provided by the Maid of the Mist for your comfort. This is one of the most exciting parts of the day. Learn the origin of Niagara Falls and see sights such as the Floral Clock and Botanical Gardens. Discover more about the Thousand Islands and Whirlpool Rapids.
Then end at the Hard Rock Cafe, where you can choose from 5 different entrees, plus the chef's choice of dessert. You can return to your hotel at the end of your 4-hour tour and use the Hard Rock Cafe voucher for dinner if you prefer.
- Entrance fees
- 2-course lunch
- Hotel pick-up
What's Not Included
- Tips (recommended)
- Alcoholic beverages (available to purchase)
Know Before You Go
• Comfortable walking shoes and seasonably-correct clothing are recommended
• All travelers must bring a government-issued photo ID
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required and children must be accompanied by an adult
• There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund