Fly above Niagara Falls and get up-close on the Hornblower Cruise. Enjoy lunch on top of the Skylon Tower, then go underground to feel the Horseshoe Falls above you at the Journey Behind the Falls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off is only available from any address in the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. Refer to the pickup point previously agreed upon with See Sight Tours if different from the one specified here. Pickup is not provided from the U.S. side of Niagara Falls, Niagara-on-the-Lake, nor Toronto. If you are staying on the U.S. side, you can walk across Rainbow Bridge (5 minutes), where a pickup can be arranged.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- In the winter months or when the boat cruise is not operating, it will be replaced with admission to Niagara's Fury and the Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory from December - April
- This is a small, intimate group tour of approximately 6 people