Admire Niagara Falls at night on a cruise departing Niagara Falls, Canada. Set sail for starry skies, panoramic skyline views, stunning illuminations, and fireworks that light up the sky.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 40 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Niagara City Cruises Main Ticket Plaza located at 5920 Niagara Parkway, Niagara Falls, ON, Canada. Take the ramp to the elevators leading down to the riverside patio and boarding area. Then present your barcoded ticket at the boarding location to board the vessel. Do not stand in line at the ticket booth. Allow yourself ample time to check-in, as gates to access lower landing area close sharply at 9:15 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Visa, if required
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Luggage or large bags
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- The cruise operates rain or shine. However, the fireworks display is weather dependent. The activity provider is not associated with the fireworks displays. In the event the display does not occur, no refunds will be given
- There is seating for those with mobility issues on board