Experience Niagara Falls, Canada by day and night on a small-group afternoon tour. Ascend Skylon Tower, sail into the mist on a Hornblower Niagara cruise, enjoy a 3-course dinner overlooking the Falls, and take control of the Illumination of the Falls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off is available from any hotel, motel, B&B, Airbnb or other accommodation on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. Pickup is not provided from the American side of Niagara Falls. If you are staying on the American side, you can walk across Rainbow Bridge, where a pickup can be arranged. Parking can also be arranged if you decide to drive across.
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
- Get panoramic views of Niagara Falls from the observation deck of Skylon Tower
- Experience the Hornblower Day Cruise "Voyage to the Falls"
- Enjoy a 3 course dinner overlooking Horseshoe Falls
- Switch on the lights that illuminate the falls at night
- Explore the tunnels behind the falls at the Journey Behind the Falls experience
- Pick-up and drop off in Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Day time cruise on the Hornblower "Voyage to the Falls"
- Dinner at the Table Rock Restaurant
- Exclusive visit to the Illumination Tower
- Free “I Lit Up Niagara Falls” certificate
- Admission to the observation deck of Skylon Tower
- Admission to the Journey Behind the Falls tunnels
- Small group sightseeing tour
- Live commentary
- Gratuities (optional)
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Free pick-up is provided from any hotel, motel, B&B, Airbnb or other accommodation on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. Pick-up is not provided from the American side of Niagara Falls. If you are staying on the American side, you can walk across Rainbow Bridge, where a pick-up can be arranged. Parking can also be arranged if you decide to drive
- This is a small, intimate group tour of approximately 6 people