Niagara Falls, Canada: Niagara River Jet Boat Tour
- Take an adventure through Class 5 rapids on the Niagara River
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery along the river
- Learn the history of the Niagara River
- Get wet or stay dry going through Devil's Hole
This tour is more than an adventure through the rapids - it is a chance to learn about the history of the Niagara River. Your knowledgeable guide will point out specific historical landmarks, and explain the differences between the American and Canadian sides of the river.
Then, your expert guide will navigate the river to deliver a thrilling ride through the Class 5 rapids. The highlights of this part of the tour include entering Devil’s Hole, where the rapids begin, and experiencing the exhilarating 365° Hamilton Turn!
The Wet Jet boats are designed with an open top to deliver a panoramic view but that means you will definitely get wet as you go through the rapids. You will be provided with the necessary gear to make your trip as comfortable as possible but there are no dry seats with this option!
If you prefer to stay dry, you can still experience the excitement of the rapids on the Jet Dome tour. You will take the same journey as the Wet Jet tour, but the covered boat offers shelter from river rapids, keeping you dry and comfortable. Feel free to bring along a camera on this tour.
- 45-minute jet boat ride
- Safety orientation and safety equipment (life jackets)
- Equipment to keep you comfortable such as a splash suit, poncho, and sweater
- Narrated tour
- Professional guide
- Transportation to check-in location
- Souvenir photos (available for purchase)
- Children under 6 years
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
Queenstown Docks, Ontario, located a 15-minute drive from Niagara Falls, Ontario. Free parking is available on site. Head toward the docked paddle-wheeler boat to check-in for your tour. Aim to arrive 45 minutes prior to your scheduled departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Change of clothes
- Waterproof camera
- Food and drinks