Enjoy a 25 minute ride with spectacular views over Lantau Island, the airport, the seascape and Ngong Ping Village. Visit the Tian Tan Buddha - the tallest outdoor statue of a seated Buddha.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Note that only 4 passengers are allowed per cabin, these guests must be visiting Ngong Ping 360 together as a group
- Customers purchasing an 'HK Residents' option must show ID on the day of travel that proves residence in Hong Kong
- The cable car service may be canceled due to inclement weather or other reasons
- A partial refund will be given should it be necessary to change or cancel parts of a tour in operation
- No refund will be given to participants that do not show up
- All redemption vouchers have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. The vouchers validity is as per date stamped
- The activity provider shall be exempted from any liability for loss, damage to property, injury of person, burglary, accidental delay, or other occurrences beyond its control
- Please select any add-ons just before checkout
- The Crystal+ Cabin is currently limited to 10 passengers per cabin and only departs once every 30 minutes