Explore Newport, the city by the sea, during this unique trolley tour. View the historic downtown, The Newport Waterfront, Ten-Mile Ocean Drive, Bellevue Avenue Mansion Area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The Newport Visitors Center is located next to the Marriott Hotel. l. This is the Bus Terminal for the City. The pickup is on the North side of the Property adjacent to America's Cup Avenue. The location is at Post 3 across from Cardines Baseball Field. Look for the Red and Green Trolley 15 minutes prior to departure. If you are driving, you can leave your car at Newport Visitor Center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Some trolleys have ADA compliant lifts - one tour a day will run that is equipped with a wheelchair lift
- If you have an ADA requirement please contact the activity provider in advance