Embark on a hike along Newport's Cliff Walk and listen to audio content through an app on your smartphone. Learn about the families that shaped the Gilded Age, an era of explosive growth in America.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Your tour begins at Forty Steps, located at the end of Narragansett Avenue where the Cliff Walk path intersects. Open the app on your smartphone and begin the tour. The audio will begin playing automatically once you have reached the starting location.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- You can start your tour at any time you like and pause whenever you need to
- The audio tour is GPS enabled with turn-by-turn directions, so the audio tracks begin at the right time and place without needing to look at your phone
- At the end of the tour, the app will guide you to the closest bus/trolley stop where you can board the bus and ride back to near the starting point. This bus service is free from Memorial Day through October