Experience the breathtaking views and sights of Newport Harbor and lower Narragansett Bay aboard the Coastal Queen, while enjoying a complimentary morning mimosa.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Departure Location: #5 Bowen's Landing, Newport, RI 02840Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Face mask or protective covering
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Non-folding strollers
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be supervised at all times while onboard
- Cloth face coverings are required for boarding
- Carry-on alcoholic beverages and food are prohibited onboard the Coastal Queen. There is an onboard bar that accepts cash and credit cards
- Valid ID is required for bar service
- Strollers must be folded and stowed at boarding
- If a cruise is canceled due to weather, customers will receive a full refund or the option to change their reservation to another day with available cruises
- Live commentary onboard is available
- All necessary safety equipment will be provided
- Food will not be provided. Extra beverages are available for purchase
- Tips are not included in the ticket price