Enjoy a day trip by rail from Providence RI to New York including sightseeing, dining and shopping is one to remember. Cruise through town on a double-decker bus and enjoy a meal at Hard Rock Café or a $20.00 credit at Planet Hollywood.
What to Expect
Leave the traffic problems at home while you relax aboard an Amtrak Regional train for a day in New York. Take a nap on the comfortable roomy seats or stop by the Café Car. Before you know it, you'll be in Pennsylvania Station, New York.
With a mid-morning arrival, it's just a few blocks to pick up your included tickets for a memorable hop-on hop-off tour of New York. Stay on the bus or hop off at the stop of your choice. There's something to do at nearly every stop on a variety of loop tours. Visit museums, observatories, theaters, zoos, boat rides, and even a WWII aircraft carrier and a space shuttle. All are everlasting fun even if you've experienced them before.
Enjoy the new One World Trade Center Observatory with a stop at the 9/11 Memorial Pool. Visit Brooklyn, the hottest, hippest upcoming area of New York with galleries, micro breweries, coffee bars galore and plenty of history!
As you travel back to midtown, enjoy a 2-course lunch at the Hard Rock Café or a $20.00 credit at Planet Hollywood. After visiting the original MACY's flagship store, you're just three blocks from Pennsylvania Station for the return trip to Providence RI. You'll probably be thinking what to plan for the next New York trip!
- Round trip rail tickets
- Hop on hop off sightseeing
- Choose between a 2-course lunch at the Hard Rock Café or a $20.00 credit at Planet Hollywood
What's Not Included
- Transportation (other than stated)
- Admissions (other than stated)
- Alcohol (available for purchase)
- Gratuities (suggested)
Know Before You Go
• Comfortable walking shoes and seasonably correct clothing are recommended
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required and children must be accompanied by adult. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
• All Travelers must bring a government issued photo ID.