Woodbury Commons Outlet Mall Shopping Tour
- Escape the bustle of New York and visit the world's largest outlet shopping mall
- Find bargains on fashion and designer items from brands such as Burberry, Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, Gap, and many more
- Enjoy a wide range of food and drink in the Food Court
- Receive a free discount coupon book worth hundreds of dollars in additional savings
- Travel as you please with no reservations needed and a range of departure times
Woodbury Commons Premium Outlets is the world's largest collection of designer outlets. You'll find impressive savings of 25% to 65% every day from leading designers and name brands, including Balenciaga, Burberry, Chanel, Coach, Chloe, Dolce & Gabbana, Etro, Fendi, Gap Outlet, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, J.Crew/Crewcuts, Jimmy Choo, Lacoste, Neiman Marcus Last Call, Polo Ralph Lauren, Prada, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, Tod's, Tory Burch, and Zegna.
Open 7 days a week, all year, with the exception of Thanksgiving and Christmas Day, the center offers exceptional shopping amenities, including locker and stroller rentals, wheelchairs, foreign currency exchange and ATMs.
A restaurant, centralized Food Court, and additional eateries are available on-site to keep up your energy as you shop. You will also receive a complimentary VIP Coupon Book to the value USD 10, but worth hundreds of dollars of additional savings.
- Round trip transportation from New York City to Woodbury Commons
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Gray Line City Sightseeing New York Visitors Center at the street level entrance of Port Authority Bus Terminal on 42nd Street, just off the corner of 8th Avenue. The voucher has to be exchanged on the ground level and busses leave from the third floor.Open in Google Maps ⟶
New York City Departure Times:
Buses depart from Woodbury Common at the following times:
Approximate one way travel time is 1-hour.