Woodbury Commons Outlet Mall Shopping TourProduct ID: 6817
From $42 per personBook now
- Escape the bustle of New York and visit the world's largest outlet shopping mall
- Find bargains on fashion and designer items from brands such as Burberry, Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, Gap, and many more
- Enjoy a wide range of food and drink in the Food Court
- Receive a free discount coupon book worth hundreds of dollars in additional savings
Woodbury Commons Premium Outlets is the world's largest collection of designer outlets. You'll find impressive savings of 25% to 65% every day from leading designers and name brands, including Balenciaga, Burberry, Chanel, Coach, Chloe, Dolce & Gabbana, Etro, Fendi, Gap Outlet, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, J.Crew/Crewcuts, Jimmy Choo, Lacoste, Neiman Marcus Last Call, Polo Ralph Lauren, Prada, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, Tod's, Tory Burch, and Zegna.
Open 7 days a week, all year, with the exception of Thanksgiving and Christmas Day, the center offers exceptional shopping amenities, including locker and stroller rentals, wheelchairs, foreign currency exchange and ATMs.
A restaurant, centralized Food Court, and additional eateries are available on-site to keep up your energy as you shop. You will also receive a complimentary VIP Coupon Book to the value USD 10, but worth hundreds of dollars of additional savings.
- Round trip transportation from New York City to Woodbury Commons
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
GLCSSNY Visitors Center: 777 8th Avenue, between 47th and 48th Streets GLCSSNY Visitors Center: Street level entrance of Port Authority Bus Terminal on 42nd Street, just off the corner of 8th Avenue GLCSSNY Visitors Center inside Empire State Building : 350 Fifth Avenue (between 33rd and 34th Streets), ground level (Open in Google Maps)
New York City Departure Times:
Buses depart from Woodbury Common at the following times:
Approximate one way travel time is 1-hour
Product ID: 6817