Take a poignant tour of the World Trade Center site where the tragic events of September 11, 2001 took place. Pause for reflection at the 9/11 memorial pools, and skip the long lines to the One World Observatory for panoramic views of New York.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet in front of Starbucks at 24 State Street, across from Battery Park. Please note that 24 State Street is also known as "One Battery Park Plaza." Your guide will be wearing a yellow uniform and will meet you on the plaza outside Starbucks. Do not enter Battery Park or go to the Statue of Liberty ticket booth, as they do not have your tickets. If taking the subway to the meeting point, take the R train to Whitehall Street Station, the number 4 or 5 train to Bowling Green Station, or the 1 train to South Ferry Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress accordingly.
- This tour departs on time and does not wait for late arrivals. No refunds will be provided for missed tours due to late arrival.
- One World Observatory tickets are issued for a specific date and time and cannot be used at any other time if upgrade is chosen.