Discover the best of New York City with an easy-to-use Sightseeing Flex Pass. Enjoy access to more than 100 of the biggest landmark destinations, experiences, and museums. With the option to choose up to 12 attractions, you can customize your itinerary.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 30 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Your Sightseeing Pass will be instantaneously delivered to you in pdf form, which you can either save on your phone or print. This pdf will include your individual barcoded Sightseeing Pass along with a link to the attractions included.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The pass is valid for 30 days from the first activation. Each attraction may be visited only once
- Entry process and hours of operation for individual attractions vary, especially around holiday periods; stay informed and check with each attraction prior to visiting. See details at https://www.sightseeingpass.com/en/new-york/flex-pass/attraction-list/ota
- Advanced reservations may be made for tours included on the pass when you mention you are a Flex Pass holder
- The age range for the Child Flex Pass is between the ages of 3 and 12. Please note that children aged 2 years and younger are free at participating attractions