New York Sunday Funday: A Taste of WilliamsburgProduct ID: 46919
From US$50 US$40 per personBook now
- Experience the bohemian vibe of Williamsburg
- Meet local artists and designers
- Savor local eats and treats along the way
- Listen the history of the neighborhood
- Enjoy locally made beer and wine
- Taste hot sauce with local hot sauce "sommeliers"
Meet your guide outside the Station Restaurant near Bedford Avenue. Then, head off to find some tasty treats at some of your guide's favorite Williamsburg establishments. Indulge in some shopping while meeting local designers. Then, from the Williamsburg waterfront, enjoy panoramic views of the Manhattan skyline.
Go to Brewers Row, where more than a dozen breweries were once located. See dynamic street art, and learn where the best hang-outs are from your super knowledgeable guide. They will also dish out the history of the neighborhood, while you relax and savor the local flavors that make this bohemian mecca so unique.
- Beer and wine tastings, BBQ (veggie option), ice cream, chocolate, hot sauce tasting, plenty of water
- Official Artists & Fleas tote bag
Meet your guide at Williamsburg Mini Mall located two blocks from the Bedford Avenue L subway station. The exact address is 218 Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11249. The guide will be near the front entrance inside and will have a Like A Local sign. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 46919