Take a guided tour of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island with an expert guide and without the wait. You’ll have early reserve line access to the Statue Ferry, and have ample time to explore these 2 important attractions on a 4-hour guided tour.
What to Expect
Meet your guide in Battery Park at Castle Clinton, a former fort. You’ll begin your 4-hour guided tour with priority boarding on the Statue Ferry.
During the ferry ride your guide will tell you about the remarkable history of the Statue of Liberty and the inspiration it has given to millions of immigrants. After disembarking on Liberty Island, you’ll tour the grounds and take in views of the amazing New York City skyline.
Enter the Pedestal of the Statue to visit the museum and learn about the construction and architecture of the Statue of Liberty. Hear the remarkable stories of people that made this a reality. After exiting the Pedestal, you’ll board the ferry for Ellis Island.
As you tour the grounds and the museum your guide will tell you about the millions of immigrants who passed through Ellis Island. At the conclusion of the tour you can stay on to explore more or enjoy lunch on Ellis Island before returning to the city by ferry.
- Priority round-trip ferry tickets
- Statue of Liberty Pedestal and Museum admission
- Ellis Island Museum admission
- English-speaking tour guide
What's Not Included
- Statue of Liberty Crown access
- Gratuities for the guide
Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Meet outside the bookstore at Castle Clinton National Monument. Castle Clinton is located in Battery Park, where the Statue Ferry departs.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• The tour takes place rain or shine. In the rare case the operator is forced to cancel the event, ticket holders will be allowed to reschedule (subject to availability) or offered a refund
• This tour operates in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately. It is advised that you wear comfortable walking shoes
• Security screening will take place prior to boarding the ferry. The Statue of Liberty is managed by the United States Park Police and visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screening and all persons and property are subject to search
• Lockers are available for backpacks, strollers, and large items (at an additional cost of USD 2.00)