Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island with Pedestal Access Option
- Save time and hassle with early reserve line access to the Statue Ferry
- Enjoy admission to the Statue of Liberty’s Museum
- Tour the Ellis Island Museum and learn about the history of immigration
- Go inside the Pedestal Monument (if option selected)
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
During the ferry ride your guide will tell you about the remarkable history of the Statue of Liberty and the inspiration it has given to millions of immigrants. After disembarking on Liberty Island, you’ll tour the grounds and take in views of the amazing New York City skyline.
If the Pedestal option is selected, you will enter the Monument to visit the museum and learn about the construction and architecture of the Statue of Liberty. Hear the remarkable stories of people that made this a reality. After exiting the Pedestal, you’ll board the ferry for Ellis Island.
As you tour the grounds, your guide will tell you about the millions of immigrants who passed through Ellis Island. Visit the museum to deepen your understanding of the statue’s history. At the conclusion of the tour you can stay on to explore more or enjoy lunch on Ellis Island before returning to the city by ferry.
- Skip the Ticket Line
- Reserve timed access for the security line
- Round-trip ferry tickets
- Entrance to Ellis Island Museum
- Entrance to Pedestal (unless 2.5-hour tour chosen)
- Professional tour guide
- Guided tour inside the Statue of Liberty and museums, an introduction will be given outside
Prepare for the activity
• Meet your guide on the steps outside of Castle Clinton's North Entrance (the far side from the water). • Castle Clinton is located in Battery Park, where the Statue Ferry departs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Food and drinks
• The tour takes place rain or shine. In the rare case the operator is forced to cancel the event, ticket holders will be allowed to reschedule (subject to availability) or offered a refund
• This tour operates in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately. It is advised that you wear comfortable walking shoes
• Security screening will take place prior to boarding the ferry. The Statue of Liberty is managed by the United States Park Police and visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screening and all persons and property are subject to search
• Lockers are available for backpacks, strollers, and large items (at an additional cost of USD 2.00)
• The Afternoon Tour will have longer lines, larger crowds and may not visit Ellis Island. If your schedule allows, please select the Morning Tour (08:30) which will have the least
You might also like...
Product ID: 53542