Here’s a tour perfect for fans of the hit HBO series, “The Sopranos.” See film locations from the legendary show on a bus tour through “Sopranoland.” From Fr. Phil's Parish to the booth where Tony sat in the last episode, all the major sites are covered.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Private group available
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Starting times 10:00 AM, 2:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Sit at the booth in Tony's restaurant where the final episode was filmed
- See the steps of the diner where Chris was shot
- Go inside the Bada Bing
- Visit the spot where Big Pussy spoke with the FBI
- Bus tour
- Optional priority seating on the bus
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please note the following:
- The tour bus driver cannot wait for late-arriving participants.
- There is no assigned seating on the bus, and it's first come, first served (unless you choose the "Priority Seating" option). If you have a number of people in your party that want to sit together, you should make sure to arrive at least 15-20 minutes early.
- The Sopranos Sites Tour mirrors the content of the series, and may not be appropriate for all ages as it visits adult-oriented locations that may refuse entry to anyone they believe is too young.