Visit new York's famous SoHo neighbourhood for a half-day photo tour. Learn yourself the best way to frame your shot and snap some pictures you can be proud of. This tour is also an incredible way to see New York's historical SoHo district.
What to Expect
Take this opportunity to participate in a half-day photo tour of SoHo New York. A photographer's dream landscape, New York is filled with breathtaking vistas and intricate details. The towering buildings, vibrant colours, bustling people, and incredible architecture: see New York in a completely new light.
You will be taken on a unique photo tour to both explore the city and teach you more on how to use your camera correctly. The workshop allows you to snap photos from some of the best vantage points and your guide will overload you with interesting tips and tricks on composition, camera settings and more.
Along the way you will get a chance to photograph at all the major icons of SoHo: Houston Street, Greene Street, Balthazar, as well as the district's famous cobblestone streets.
What's Not Included
- Camera rental
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Angelika Theater, corner of Houston and Mercer streets
Know Before You Go
• Bring your best camera and a couple of lenses if you have them (however, a standard zoom should be enough)
• Charge your battery and have a memory card that will allow for some 100 shots (~ 10 shots per spot)
• Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes according to the weather. Most of the tour occurs outside, wear a hat and sunscreen during sunny days
• Remember to bring your own refreshments and snacks