New York: 9/11 Memorial Tour and Museum Ticket
From $69 per personBook now
- Explore the 9/11 Memorial and surrounding areas from a more local perspective
- Pause for reflection at the beautiful 9/11 Memorial Pools
- Skip the lines to the 9/11 Memorial Museum
- See the new One World Trade Center
- Hear harrowing stories at the Fireman's Memorial and Survivor's Tree
- Look at personal mementoes at St. Paul's Chapel
- Learn the global impact of 9/11, and how it deeply affected New York City
Tour in small groups for a level of intimacy and peace fitting for such a visit. Local guides provide a more personal feel, giving the 9/11 Memorial and its surrounds a human context.
Meet at St. Paul’s Chapel to learn how people gathered there awaiting news of their loved ones, and to mourn, pray and offer support. See poignant handmade memorials that are a constant reminder that 9/11 was a crippling personal tragedy for thousands of New Yorkers, as well as a global event.
Continue to Brookfield Place (previously known as the World Financial Center) to learn about the massive economic effects of the 9/11 attacks. See the Eleven Tears Memorial that commemorates the 11 American Express employees who died, and pause for reflection at the beautiful Winter Garden atrium.
Next go to Ground Zero to see the stunning 9/11 Memorial Pools, built in the footprint of the twin towers. Read the inscriptions of all the names of those who perished there. Your guide will give a more personal account of the tragedy, taking you to Fireman’s Memorial and the Survivor Tree. Hear incredible stories of courage and loss that unfolded right where you stand.
End with a self-guided tour of the 9/11 Museum with a pre-reserved ticket that skips the lines, and provides space for your own thoughts as you look at items salvaged from the wreckage, and read harrowing personal stories.
- Local guide
- Reserved timed-entry ticket to the 9/11 Museum (self-guided)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
Through March 31, 2017: Meet outside St. Paul's Chapel, 209 Broadway, between Fulton Street and Vesey Street. It's within walking distance of Battery Park, or can be reached on the subway to "Fulton Street" (Lines 2, 3, 4, 5, A, C, J or Z). From April 1, 2017: In front of St Peter's Church, at the intersection of Barclay and Church Street.
Product ID: 51628