Sex and the City Hotspots Tour
- See the bar owned by Steve and Aidan
- Visit the church where Samantha meets "The Friar"
- See the furniture store where Aidan designed his pieces
- Stop at the store where Charlotte bought her Rabbit
- Visit Buddakan, where Carrie and Big's wedding rehearsal dinner took place
- See locations from the Sex and the City movies
- Get some retail therapy like Carrie at Greenwich Village boutiques
The tour takes in more than 40 locations, including the bakery where Miranda stuffed cupcakes into her mouth, and the church where Samantha met "The Friar." You will get the chance to shop at The Pleasure Chest, where Charlotte bought her Rabbit, and to go to the gallery in Soho where Charlotte worked.
Stop at a bar used in the Sex and the City series and get discounted drinks. Visit the furniture store where Aidan designed his tables and chairs as you get a sneak peak at locations from the Sex and the City movie.
You are invited to dress up as your favorite Sex and the City character, or just come as you are and discover the sassy side of Manhattan!
- Guided bus tour
The tour starts in front of the Pulitzer Fountain on 5th Avenue, between 58th & 59th Streets. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to start of the tour, and look for the tour guide with the blue umbrella. The tour bus will not wait for late-arriving attendees. There is no assigned seating on the bus. It's first-come, first-serve. If you have a number of people in your party that want to sit together, you should make sure to arrive 15-20 minutes early. (Open in Google Maps)
• The Sex and the City Tour mirrors the content of the series, and may not be appropriate for all ages as it visits adult-oriented locations that may refuse entry to anyone they believe is too young.
• Feel free to dress like your favorite character on the show! Plenty of Carries, Samanthas, Mirandas, and Charlottes have taken the tour!
• As some of the tour takes place outdoors, please dress weather-appropriate. Wear comfortable shoes, preferably Manolos or Jimmy Choos, as parts of the tour may include some walking
• German Language Tour: Once the foreign language tour and app have been purchased, they are non-refundable; it is the customer's responsibility to download it prior to the tour and follow the instructions on how to use the app. One foreign language tour app must be purchased by each individual utilizing it.
Product ID: 464