Fly from New York City to Niagara Falls for a VIP day trip to the majestic cascades. Take a 60-minute flight across New York state, and enjoy a day of sightseeing and dining. Cruise beneath the Falls on the legendary Maid of the Mist, and more.
What to Expect
Experience the majestic beauty of Niagara Falls on a VIP day trip from New York City. Following a morning pick-up from your Midtown Manhattan hotel, transfer by private car to the airport for a 1-hour flight to Niagara Falls, USA. Land right outside the Falls before your in-flight coffee is cold.
Enjoy a private 60-minute tour with your own driver/guide to see all the points of interest. Following another short transfer, arrive in the heart of the Niagara Falls action - in front of the famous Maid of the Mist. Climb aboard the boat for a cruise beneath the thundering falls!
After a (sometimes wet) cruise, stroll the city to visit various aerospace and science museums, casinos, observatories, and more. For the only panoramic view of all 3 Niagara Falls, including the American Falls, the clear choice is Niagara Falls Observation Tower. Extending dramatically over Niagara Gorge, the architectural wonder affords unobstructed views of the wild cascades, as well as the raging whitewater below.
Satisfy your appetite with a 2-course lunch at the Hard Rock Café Niagara. Plan your day to suit your interests. At the end, you'll be shuttled back to the airport for a snooze on the plane back to New York City and the shuttle transfer to your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (for hotels in Midtown Manhattan)
- Round-trip flight to Niagara
- Sightseeing cruise
- 1-hour private tour at Niagara Falls (with driver/guide)
- 2-course lunch with unlimited soft drinks at the Hard Rock Café Niagara NY
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees (other than specified)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from the attractions
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation of your tour will be received at the time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel, when confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• A vegetarian option is available. Please advise on booking if required
• A maximum of 10 people per booking is permitted
• Please provide the name on the passport, passport number, expiry date, and country of issue of all participants
• A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
• US and Canadian citizens must bring government issued photo ID and proof of citizenship (US birth certificate or naturalization certificate) or a passport for re-entry to the United States. Children age 18 and under only require a birth certificate
• Non-US citizens must bring either a passport, I-94, Multiple Entry Visa, or Resident Alien Card for re-entry to the US
• This tour operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately