Hop on board for a quick but highly inspirational harbor cruise of Manhattan. See and hear about the majestic Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the historic immigration center, and the World Financial Center.
What to Expect
Take a 75-minute cruise of New York Harbor and see the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and city skyscraper views that will leave you speechless.
The short, but highly inspirational harbor cruise will sail by the majestic Statue of Liberty, continue to the historic immigration center at Ellis Island, and cruise by the World Financial Center of Lower Manhattan. Stare up at the awesome skyscrapers that make New York’s fabulous skyline come alive.
Fun and knowledgeable tour guides will bring to life the breathtaking sights and the fascinating history behind “the city that never sleeps,” as you look out for the Verrazano Narrows Bridge, Staten Island Ferry, Governors Island, Brooklyn Bridge, and more.
- 75-minute sightseeing cruise
- Professional guide, providing a live narration throughout the tour
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drink (beverages available for purchase)
Tour departs from Pier 83, West 42nd Street and 12th Avenue.
What to Remember
• Tickets are non-refundable once purchased but are valid for one year after the date on the voucher.