This not to be missed tour of the renowned and vibrant city of New York will take you on an adventurous audio tour where you will see sights such as the ever popular Times Square and the iconic Empire State Building.
What to Expect
Submerge yourself in the exciting and biggest city in New York, the largest city in the USA. This audio tour concentrates mainly on the Midtown Manhattan area where it is bustling both night and day. Here you will travel through Manhattan seeing many iconic buildings such as the Rockefeller, the Empire State Building, and the world famous Times Square.
Enjoy the many deli’s, cafés and restaurants as there are almost a million options to choose from. On this tour, you will also see Broadway, the James Farley Post Office, Herald Square, the Mid Manhattan Public Library, Grand Central Terminal, the Chrysler Building, St Patrick's Cathedral and the world famous Central Park. There is also an optional addition to see the FAO Schwartz. This tour has sound effects and appropriate music to enthrall the senses.
- Self-guided tour with audio guide
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
• Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you.
• This is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there are no specific starting times for our tours.
• Please see your printable voucher for download information.