Journey through the heart of the Big Apple to capture amazing shots. Your guide gives photography pointers on how best to capture the magnificent sights along the way like the Chrysler Building, Rockefeller Center, and Grand Central Terminal.
What to Expect
Learn by doing as you visit New York by night to discover the best vantage points for great shots. The tour is organized as a photo workshop. At each stop of the photo tour, your photographer guide will give you interesting tips about photography, composition, camera settings, and more. Learn while you travel!
You will visit the majestic UN Headquarters building, picturesque 42nd street, Grand Central Terminal, and the Chrysler building. See these sights from a whole new perspective at night, and learn how best to capture them. Journey through this vibrant and eclectic city to photograph the sights like a true professional!
- 2-1/2 hour tour
- Expert photographer guide
What's Not Included
- Rental of camera
- Rental of tripod
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
303 East 43rd street (on 2nd avenue), on the plaza across from Chelsea Bagel restaurant
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• This tour requires a tripod (available for hire)
• Bring your best camera, a tripod (unless you are renting one), a remote control, a couple of lenses if you have them (a standard zoom should be enough but you might want to be able to play a bit),
• Remember to charge your battery and have a memory card that will allow for some 100 shots (~ 10 shots per spot),
• Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes according to the weather,
• Most of the tour occurs outside, remember nights are colder than days, bring gloves, a warm coat and shoes and a hat for colder days,
• Bring some refreshments / snacks