Journey to the top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere and admire the incredible views over New York. Pre-book tickets and choose between 3 ticket options.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
What customers loved
"The whole experience. It was one of the best experiences of our whole New York vacation."
"The views are amazing from the Observatory. Highly recommend!"
"The views and ease of getting up the tower!"
"The entire experience was well worth the price. A must see for everyone. Amazing architecture"
"the elevator ride! Make sure you have your video ready to record!"
"Not waiting in line and getting to the observatory deck within minutes of arriving at the tower."
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- All pre-purchased tickets are barcoded to let you skip the ticket purchase line at the Observatory entrance
- Everyone has to queue for security – Combination and All-Inclusive Tickets receive expedited security via the priority security line
- Standard and Combination Tickets are for timed entry; if you miss your assigned entry time you will not receive replacement tickets or a refund
- All-Inclusive Tickets allow you to enter at any time on your chosen day to visit, along with a US$ 15 credit to drink or shop
- You may enter the observatory up to 15 minutes after your reserved time and may stay as long as you like
- Guests must be at least 17 years of age or accompanied by an adult at all times
- Children 5 and under are free with a paying adult
- Advance reservations are recommended for One Dine Restaurant at “OpenTable”